After participating in this conference, you should be able to:
- Evaluate uncertainty in proton therapy and discuss methods to mitigate the uncertainty
- Discuss updates in proton beam therapy imaging for patient setup and treatment
- Discuss updates in proton beam therapy for treatment of established indications (chordoma, sarcoma, ocular melanoma, pediatrics, prostate) as well as in emerging indications (breast, lung, esophageal, hepatobiliary, head and neck cancers)
- Discuss the possible interactions of proton therapy with immunotherapy, and the theory behind those interactions
- Present data from recently completed clinical trials in proton therapy for evaluation and discussion (multiple different malignancies)
Target Audiences' Scope of Practice
Healthcare professionals who treat cancer patients using radiation therapy/particle therapy
Target Audiences' Specific Patient Groups, Clinical Topics or Specialties
- Radiation Oncologists
- Medical Physicists
- Radiation Therapists
The target audience is:
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medication Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
PTCOG-NA 2017 Conference support is a great way to put your company and brand in front of industry leaders and experts while demonstrating your commitment to the field of particle therapy.
You can choose from several support levels that will provide the most value for your company:
Our support packages offer your company high visibility and brand name recognition throughout the conference.
The Diamond and Platinum support levels include an opportunity to offer a 30-minute industry presentation during the lunch hour on either October 23rd or 24th.
Industry presentations will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. The supporting organization is responsible for any additional expenses such as audio visual.
Please click here for the Supporter Prospectus.