The 4th annual PTCOG-North America conference will focus on advances in IMPT, robustness in treatment planning, quantifying and managing the uncertainty in range and tumor motion, incorporating 3-D imaging with daily delivery, and various other topics. The clinical applications will center on the traditionally recognized clinical indications, including breast, lung, head and neck, gastrointestinal tract and pediatric cancers.
Hypo-fractionation and combined modality approaches will also be highlighted. We anticipate updates on outcomes of completed, as well as ongoing clinical trials, and a robust discussion around future protocols, grant opportunities, and multi-institutional collaborative efforts, as well as recognizing the value of large multi-center registry data.
Conference and Hotel Registration
A block of rooms for conference attendees has been reserved at the Swissotel Chicago from October 22-25, 2017. The discounted group rate is $269/night.
323 East Upper Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Please note the following:
- Conference and hotel registration will open on June 1, 2017.
- Group room rate is available three days before (October 20) and three days after (until October 28) the conference dates.
- The PTCOG NA Conference special room rate at the Swissotel closes on October 2, 2017
- Rooms at the Swissotel may ONLY be booked when registering on the conference website.
- Please do NOT contact the Swissotel directly to book your hotel room.
- If you choose not to stay at the Swissotel, it will be your responsibility to book your hotel of choice.
Conference and hotel registration is being managed by a third party vendor called Sundowner International Corporation. Please read the instructions below and click on the link to register for the meeting
- Enter your email address and create a password (it must be a minimum or 8 characters) and fill out your profile (mandatory fields are marked with an *asterisk in RED)
- Click “CREATE MY PROFILE”
- Select UPCOMING EVENT – PTCOG-NA ANNUAL MEETING
- Enter the EVENT PASSWORD: ptcog
- Please confirm all profile information is correct and fill out the mandatory registration details at the bottom of the page
- Click “REGISTER FOR EVENT”
- The registration form for the conference will appear which means you have successfully registered for the meeting. A copy of your registration form will be emailed to you; please save for your records.
Click Here to Register
If you have any questions regarding registration or hotel accommodations, contact Katie Coleman with Sundowner at 312-266-1600 ext. 714.
After participating in this conference, you should be able to:
- Evaluate uncertainty in proton therapy and discuss methods to mitigate the uncertainty
- Discuss updates in proton beam therapy imaging for patient setup and treatment
- Discuss updates in proton beam therapy for treatment of established indications (chordoma, sarcoma, ocular melanoma, pediatrics, prostate) as well as in emerging indications (breast, lung, esophageal, hepatobiliary, head and neck cancers)
- Discuss the possible interactions of proton therapy with immunotherapy, and the theory behind those interactions
- Present data from recently completed clinical trials in proton therapy for evaluation and discussion (multiple different malignancies)
Target Audiences' Scope of Practice
Healthcare professionals who treat cancer patients using radiation therapy/particle therapy
Target Audiences' Specific Patient Groups, Clinical Topics or Specialties
- Radiation Oncologists
- Medical Physicists
- Radiation Therapists
The target audience is:
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medication Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
PTCOG-NA 2017 Conference support is a great way to put your company and brand in front of industry leaders and experts while demonstrating your commitment to the field of particle therapy.
You can choose from several support levels that will provide the most value for your company:
Our support packages offer your company high visibility and brand name recognition throughout the conference.
The Diamond and Platinum support levels include an opportunity to offer a 30-minute industry presentation during the lunch hour on either October 23rd or 24th.
Industry presentations will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. The supporting organization is responsible for any additional expenses such as audio visual.
Please click here for the Supporter Prospectus.